Uniform Policy 2020/21
We have amended our uniform policy during the Covid-19 pandemic.
This is our uniform policy until further notice.
- Children should wear their own, easily washable, clothes to school each day.
- Clothes should be suitable for PE and sports activities as children will be taking part in physical activities every day.
- Children should bring their own water bottle to school each day.
- Your children should wear clothes that you do not mind getting dirty. Please don’t send them to school in anything expensive or special!
- Dresses and skirts are not suitable and must not be worn to school.
- Children should wear trainers to school every day.
- Parents should follow normal personal hygiene routines and wash children’s clothes following a day in a school.
These guidelines will implemented in the same way as our usual uniform policy and any children in KS2 who do not follow them will be issued sanctions in line with our behaviour policy.
Our 4G Pitch
It is really important that we wear the correct footwear and keep all mud and debris off the pitch. If you are going onto our pitch, please ensure that you clean any mud or debris off your shoes before entering!
Please note that the only permitted footwear on the school 4G pitch are astro-turf boots or trainers. Please see the table below for appropriate footwear guidelines:
|Studs||Heeled shoes (e.g. high heels)||Dimpled trainers (e.g. astro-turf boots)||Flat-soled shoes (e.g. trainers)|