We are aware that a lot of parents and carers have been in need of our club provision during these trying times. However, we have been unable to open this provision safely so far during the global pandemic.
At this stage, we are considering reopening our Breakfast Club provision from next term.
In order to do this safely, and given COVID-19 guidelines, we need to know how many children, and from which yeargroups, will be attending. Therefore, we need anybody who is interested in this provision to register their interest via this form: https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/FQSXZXJ
The form will be open until after the Christmas break. If you wish to apply for a space in Breakfast Club from next term, please fill out this form, and we will be in touch with how to apply for a space.
If you require this provision, please note the below.
- Breakfast Club will be priced at £5.50 per session.
- This will include breakfast, and activities will take place from 7am until your child’s school start time.
- Breakfast Club will take place in line with our COVID-19 guidelines
- Children will remain in the bubbles that they are in during the school day, and there will be no cross-contamination.
- We will confirm the system for booking a place at a later date.