I know many of you have been been asking about the Government’s Free School Meal Vouncher Scheme.
This scheme is available to families that are registered as getting Free School Meals with our Local Authority, Croydon. The vouchers will only be provided during term time.
Children whose parents / carers recieve the following are entitled to free school meals:
- Income Support
- Universal Credit
- Income-based job seeker’s allowance (not contribution based)
- Income related employment and support allowance
- Guaranteed state pension credit
- Child tax credit (where there is no element of working tax credit AND the total household income for tax credit purposes is assessed to be less than £16,190 per year)
- Financially supported by NASS (National Asylum Support Service)
If this applies to you please follow the link below and sign up for it.
If you are not sure or need further help please email the school office on email@example.com and someone will get back to you.
If you have already signed up, and have more than one child, it is important that all children are registered for each child to receive a voucher.
We will then be in touch with all registered families to explain how the system will work. The sooner you register, the sooner we will be able to get the vouchers organised for you.