Easter is coming and so is our annual egg decorating competition.
What you need to know
- Every entry gets a prize.
- You must use at least one hard boiled chicken’s egg.
- If you’re making a background for your egg, it must be no larger than a shoebox (you have to be able to carry it to and from school).
- You could give your design an egg-related theme (Breggxit, Powegg Rangers etc)
- You must have your name and class displayed clearly on your entry.
- Entries are due in school on Wednesday 29th March (not before).
- Entries will be displayed in the Small Hall after school on Wednesday.
- You must take your eggs home on Thursday (or they go in the bin).