Easter is coming and so is our annual egg decorating competition.
What you need to know
- Every entry gets a prize.
- You must use at least one hard boiled chicken’s egg.
- If you’re making a background for your egg, it must be no larger than a shoebox (you have to be able to carry it to and from school).
- You could give your design an egg-related theme (Breggxit, Powegg Rangers etc)
- You must have your name and class displayed clearly on your entry.
- Entries are due in school on Wednesday 29th March (not before).
- Entries will be displayed in the Small Hall after school on Wednesday.
- You must take your eggs home on Thursday (or they go in the bin).
One thought on “Eggstravaganza (Wednesday 29th March)”
Reblogged this on Heaver's Farm Year 3.
Comments are closed.