Weather watch

More snow is forecast overnight and tomorrow (Friday). As we have a significant number of staff who travel some distance to school, we may not be able to open tomorrow. We are monitoring the weather, and transport, situation carefully.

We will confirm whether we are open or not by text, and here on the blog, by 7.00am tomorrow morning.

If we open the school, please make sure your child comes to school with a suitable, warm coat with gloves, scarf and hat. Children should also bring wellington boots and/or a change of footwear with them.

2 Comments

Comments are closed.